See by Chloé Joan Small Crossbody Red Woman Outlet Boutique Bags Crossbodies Leather
This small, casual piece with a folksy feel comes from See By Chloé. The suede flap and metallic circle add a touch of femininity. The soft feel of the Joan crossbody makes it ideal for daywear and has room for all your essentials.
- Dimensions (D*W*H) : 0,000000 * 0,000000 * 0,000000
- Weight: 665 gr
- Handle drop : 20 cm, crossbody strap : 60 cm
- Shoulder bag - handle and adjustable removable crossbody strap
- Material : textured calfskin and suede calfskin
- Lining : cotton
- Colour : Bordeaux - NR602GRENAT
- Closure : zip
- Interior : two patch pockets and one zipped
In 2001, See by Chloé was born under the artistic direction of Stella McCartney. Originally consisting only of jeans and T-shirts, it quickly evolved into a complete ready-to-wear collection. It was Autumn-Winter 2008 that the first line of leather goods made its appearance, complementing the universe of the brand. Today, thanks to a younger and more accessible offer, See by Chloé has managed to create its own identity and stand out from its big sister Chloé.
Clare Waight Keller was appointed artistic director at Chloé on June 1st, 2011. Of British origin, Clare Waight Keller had been passionate about fashion since childhood. She obtained a Bachelor of Arts at Ravensbourne College of Art and then specialized in knitwear at the Royal College of Art. After graduation, she moved to New York. She was then hired by Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren, where she was responsible for the creation of the menswear lines. In 2000, Tom Ford reclaimed her at Gucci. From 2005, a new challenge was proposed to her to revive the Prince of Scotland brand. It was with this job where she became Scottish Cashmere Designer of the Year in 2007. Her first collection was presented in September 2011 and she received a very enthusiastic reception from the profession.
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.